Yet a couple more samples created while tinkering with Adobe products at the Foothill College Krause Center for Innovation classes. I used Illustrator on these to get an idea of its capabilities. Really looking forward to Flash classes the next two Saturdays. (Even though I know HTML5 might be the next big thing.) The teacher for the Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash classes is Janet Davis. Check out the front page of her website at http://www.janet-davis.com/ . She is a fine artist as well as an instructional and graphic designer.
- Love developing multimedia training aids? Seeking a motivated Training Media Manager! @InstrDesignJobs plos.org/careers 1 year ago
- Love developing multimedia training aids? Seeking a motivated Training Media Manager! (Instructional Designer) @PLOS plos.org/careers 1 year ago
- Love developing multimedia training aids for end users? Seeking a Training Media Manager! (Instructional Designer) plos.org/careers 1 year ago
- Free Webinar: Content Strategy for Website Projects - Live Q&A with Kristina Halvorson — bit.ly/1V8ECp4 via @GatherContent 1 year ago
- Win a free ticket to Confab Central, content strategy's flagship event — gathercontent.com/confab-central… via @GatherContent 1 year ago